[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Movie Review: Maleficent
Click on the Easy Registration/Login button to register or log in  

Return to Windsor Essex County
 Return to On the Town

Movie Review: Maleficent

Whether you go "Out on the Town" in %s to dinner, to a play, to the movies or to a concert, the WannaKnow community wants to read your reviews and comments in this forum. *
Share on Facebook

Movie Review: Maleficent

Postby Kootywooty » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:27 pm

This movie was sooo good! I really enjoyed it :D The only thing I didn't really like about it is, how much it twists up the original version of the classic story "Sleeping Beauty." I like to stick with the classics and didn't really enjoy the fact of how they changed the story up a bit (You'll see.) The ending of the movie threw me off completely! But, it was a fantastic movie with really awesome features and Angelina Jolie, does a really great job. I'd suggest to go see it, it was really awesome! ;)
Kootywooty

Return to On the Town
Return to Windsor Essex County

Search

Advanced search