[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - International Driving Permit
Click on the Easy Registration/Login button to register or log in  

Return to Windsor Essex County
 Return to Sports/Leisure

International Driving Permit

Whether it's organized sports or leisure activities in the %s community, we'll discuss them all right here in this forum. Let's talk 'travel' too. *
Share on Facebook

International Driving Permit

Postby Road Runner » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:34 pm

There's a new law in effect in Florida that requires international visitors, and yes, that includes Canadians, to have an International Driving Permit to drive in the Sunshine State, in addition to a regular driver’s licence. :o

The state legislature passed a law requiring all non-resident drivers in Florida to carry such a permit. The upside, if there is one, is that one apparently does not have to test for an international licence. They can be purchased from CAA for $25.

CAA is urging drivers to get the permit if they are heading to Florida for the March Break. 8-)
Road Runner
Leader
Leader

Re: International Driving Permit

Postby Snow_tabby » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:17 am

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Glad you don't have to take yet another test but it sure would have been funny to see my dad take one since he is so stubborn. I can't imagine what I'll have to go though when it comes time to ban my dad from driving. :(

Now back to watching tumble weeds. :|
Snow_tabby
Leader
Leader

Return to Sports/Leisure
Return to Windsor Essex County

Search

Advanced search