[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2176: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4322: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4324: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4325: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3524)
WannaKnow • View topic - Avoid County Road 8 and Howard
Click on the Easy Registration/Login button to register or log in  

Return to Windsor Essex County
 Return to Community

Avoid County Road 8 and Howard

This is the forum for discussions on what's going on in your neighbourhood and %s. This is the spot for lost & found too! *
Share on Facebook

Avoid County Road 8 and Howard

Postby Life Learner » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:08 pm

OMG. Everyone, allow yourself 30 extra minutes of travel time if you have to cross this intersection and do not have any frozen food in your car because it'll melt - trust me. The traffic officer directing traffic is probably doing the best he can, but seriously I was at a stand still for at least 20 minutes. Not too happy right now and my blueberries are mush.
Let everything become your teacher
Life Learner
Elder
Elder

Re: Avoid County Road 8 and Howard

Postby Snow_tabby » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Even if you are not going to be in a traffic situation and you know its going to be a hot day, I like to bring my own cooler or insulated bag with ice pack for purchased perishables. Learned a lesson when I bought milk. ;)
Snow_tabby
Leader
Leader

Postby Life Learner » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Oh, I agree Snow Tabby. I should have been more prepared but I never thought I'd be at a stand still for that long. I took the expressway home today! Now, I'm not grumpy anymore. ;)
Let everything become your teacher
Life Learner
Elder
Elder

Postby Road Runner » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:09 am

I hear ya. Another spot to avoid is Manning and the overpass at 401. :shock:
Road Runner
Leader
Leader

Return to Community
Return to Windsor Essex County